This course teaches the skills necessary to care for infants, toddlers and preschoolers to middle-schoolers aged 11-15. Topics include:
- Basic safety and first aid for himself/herself while alone
- Dealing with emergencies
- How to create a safe environment
- How to cope with common problems, such as tantrums and crying
- Help create a plan for babysitting and tips to starting their own babysitting venture!
- 10 Business cards for each child to pass out
*The legal babysitting age is 12 in New Brunswick.
*Nut free snacks are provided, but please bring a lunch.
Red Cross Babysitting Course (June 23)
Out of stock
This class is fully booked
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM