This course teaches the skills necessary to care for infants, toddlers and preschoolers to middle-schoolers aged 11-15. Topics include:
- Basic safety and first aid for himself/herself while alone
- Dealing with emergencies
- How to create a safe environment
- How to cope with common problems, such as tantrums and crying
- Help create a plan for babysitting and tips to starting their own babysitting venture!
- 10 Business cards for each child to pass out
*Nut free snacks are provided, but please bring a lunch.
Please note that the current age to be able to babysit in New Brunswick is 12 or older. Check out this helpful guide from the Public Legal Education and Information Service of New Brunswick for more information.
Red Cross Babysitting Course (September 23)
13 in stock
This event has passed
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM