BLENDED VIRTUAL WORKPLACE STANDARD FIRST AID CPR/AED LEVEL C
*SKILLS SESSION HELD IN GRAND MANAN*
This course listing is for Life Start’s Blended Virtual Workplace Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C (Compliant With WorkSafe NB). It consists of a series of online modules combined with an in-person skills assessment after the online portion is complete.
- The Online Modules for this course MUST be completed BEFORE your Skills Assessment Session on March 7.
- The Skills Assessment for this course ONLY will be held at the GRAND MANAN COMMUNITY CENTRE on MARCH 7, 2021.
HOW TO REGISTER
PLEASE NOTE: This page is for Workplace Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C (Compliant With WorkSafe NB) and includes registration for a Skills Assessment in Grand Manan on March 7, 2021. Sign up and pay here, we’ll email you all the details.
- CLICK BOOK NOW: To register, fill out the registration details & choose your payment method. We are not accepting cash payments at this time, please choose e-transfer or credit card.
- COMPLETE ONLINE TRAINING: You will receive an email from our online training program, Thinkific, to sign up for the virtual class with Life Start Training. Your online training must be completed prior to March 7, 2021, and your order also books your spot for the in-class skills assessment on March 7 in Grand Manan.
- ATTEND SKILLS ASSESSMENT: You will attend your skills assessment on March 7, 2021. Once that is complete, you will be issued your traditional 3-year certificate. These are WorkSafe NB-approved certificates.
Please email email@example.com or phone us at 1-506-654-2410 if you have any questions. Please follow all instructions carefully.
Should the COVID-19 pandemic force a cancellation of the skills session, we will reach out to reschedule. For official announcements about our operations during COVID-19, click here. Please note that information is subject to change as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
*GRAND MANAN* Blended VIRTUAL Workplace Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C
2 in stock
2 Seats Available
Part One: Online Training (MUST be completed BEFORE March 7)
Part Two: In-Person Skills Assessment (Held on March 7)