Other Programs & Courses
First Responder Training
- 40-Hour program for professional first responders, recertification or those wanting to become a first responder.
- Techniques for sustaining life, preventing further injuries, and more.
- 20-Hour recertification class for First Responder is also available.
Marine Advanced First Aid
- 31-Hour program specialized for those needing a higher level of training to work and respond to emergencies in a marine setting.
- Course meets the requirements mandated by Transport Canada.
Red Cross Babysitting Course
- Engaging youth program (11+) teaches skills needed to care for infants/toddlers/preschoolers.
- Topics include safety and first aid, dealing with emergencies, creating a safe environment and more!
- Not only great for potential babysitters, but also for preparing any child to stay safe at home alone.
- We also provide private classes to Middle Schools.
- Instructors are fully cleared with criminal record and vulnerable sector checks.
Please note that the current age to be able to babysit in New Brunswick is 12 or older. Check out this helpful guide from the Public Legal Education and Information Service of New Brunswick for more information.
Home Care Workers
If you are a Home Care worker looking for additional Education classes please visit www.vickersdistanceeducation.com.