Other Programs & Courses
First Responder Training
- 40-Hour program for professional first responders, recertification or those wanting to become a first responder.
- Techniques for sustaining life, preventing further injuries, and more.
- 20-Hour recertification class for First Responder is also available.
Basic Life Support
- This course has replaced the HCP Program (Health Care Provider) and is designed for in-facility care providers, including nursing staff, care aides, medical and dental professionals as well as some other pre-hospital care providers.
- Duration varies from 4-6 hours depending on the inclusion of airway management and/or oxygen therapy.
- The program builds participant confidence in performing CPR and provides the important steps to perform a rapid assessment, perform Basic Life Support (BLS) skills, and perform rapid defibrillation. Airway Management and Oxygen Therapy can also be added as additional certifications to this course.
Marine Advanced First Aid
- 31-Hour program specialized for those needing a higher level of training to work and respond to emergencies in a marine setting.
- Course meets the requirements mandated by Transport Canada.
Youth First Aid & Babysitting Course
- Engaging youth program (11+) teaches skills needed to care for infants/toddlers/preschoolers.
- Topics include safety and first aid, dealing with emergencies, creating a safe environment and more!
- Not only great for potential babysitters, but also for preparing any child to stay safe at home alone.
- We also provide private classes to Middle Schools.
- Instructors are fully cleared with criminal record and vulnerable sector checks.
Please note that the current age to be able to babysit in New Brunswick is 12 or older. Check out this helpful guide from the Public Legal Education and Information Service of New Brunswick for more information.