Online Training: Getting Started
When you receive your confirmation email from the Red Cross, follow these instructions to get started with online training:
Before You Click: Remember that you will need to record the method you used to sign up. If you use a different method later, it will create a second profile that won’t have your certifications/history. We recommend using your email address and a password, and not your social accounts (for simplicity).
Click the Link: It will say “Please click here to create a new My Red Cross account to access your course information and online course component”
Get Logged In:
- Click on “Sign Up Now”
- Enter your email, choose a password, confirm your password
- Click on “Create”
Complete Your Profile:
- Fill in the required fields
- Click “Update”
- Once you have completed your profile, go to My Profile (upper right of page)
Accessing Your Course:
- After you’ve clicked “My Profile” - click on “My Online Courses”
- Click “Activate” (blue button beside the course listing)
- Click the green “Yes” button to confirm
- Click the green “Enter Course” button
- You should now arrive at the beginning of your course.
- Follow the prompts from here to complete your training.