Workplace Standard First Aid & CPR/ AED Level C
- 2- Day Course for those who need certification for work, or would like more skills to deal with emergency situations.
- Includes up to date First Aid and CPR.
- Meets all WorkSafe NB and government regulations.
Workplace Standard First Aid CPR/AED HCP
- 2- Day Course for Health Care Providers who need certification for work.
- Additional skills such as the use of a bag valve mask (BVM), jaw thrust, and pulse checking.
- Meets all WorkSafe NB and government regulations
Emergency First Aid
- 1-Day course for anyone who wants to learn the basics of First Aid, CPR and other life-saving skills.
- Great for parents or anyone who wants to feel confident enough to respond in an emergency.
CPR/AED LEVEL C
- This is a 5-hour course to learn basic CPR, how to operate an AED and responding to breathing emergencies.
- The course is designed only for specific industries (such as nursing and dental hygienists) and does not meet Workplace NB standards.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or need further explanation as to what your particular job requires.