First Aid Courses
Workplace Standard First Aid & CPR/ AED Level C
- 2- Day WorksafeNB-approved course for those who need certification for work or would like more skills to deal with emergency situations.
- Includes up-to-date First Aid and CPR.
- Meets all WorkSafeNB and government regulations.
Emergency First Aid
- 1-Day WorksafeNB-approved course for anyone who wants to learn the basics of First Aid, CPR and other life-saving skills.
- Great for parents or anyone who wants to feel confident enough to respond in an emergency.
CPR/AED LEVEL C
- This is a 5-hour course to learn basic CPR, how to operate an AED and responding to breathing emergencies.
- The course is designed only for specific industries (such as nursing and dental hygienists) and does not meet WorkSafeNB standards.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or need further explanation as to what your particular job requires.
Annual Skills Refresher (Now Completed Online)
- Our Annual Skills Refresher course has gone virtual! Click here for more information and to book your spot in our brand new program.
- Life Start is approved by WorkSafeNB to offer the Annual Skills Refresher 100% virtually.
- PLEASE NOTE: This certificate is ONLY for people who currently hold a two-day Workplace Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C certification. It DOES NOT replace or renew the two-day Workplace Standard First Aid Program. If you have any questions about the certificate you need please contact us BEFORE you book online.
Please Note: If you are unsure which course or certification your job requires, please contact us before making your booking.