This is the most fun and convenient way to meet the regulatory requirements for your organization.
This interactive, scenario-based program is done 50% online and 50% in-class for hands-on training. (7 hours for each)
It meets CSA Z1210-17 and WorkSafe NB curriculum requirements, and the certification is valid for 3 years from the completion date.
The online component takes approximately 7 hours to complete and uses best practices for online adult learning. (And we’ve made it as fun as this dry content can be.)
How it works
1. To register, choose your location and preferred training center from the drop down menu below to book your in person class first. Then available dates will show up in the calendar. Click on your preferred date, and follow the prompts.
2. Once you complete the registration process and confirm your order, you can access the online lessons by clicking the login button in the top right corner of your screen then clicking “courses”. We will also send you an email if you’d rather login later. (If you don’t see it check your email junk folder)
3. You must complete the online portion BEFORE you attend the 7 hour in-class skills assessment.
4. Please note your training centre will be in contact with you to confirm your registration. Please contact your training centre directly if you have any questions or would like to change or modify your registration.
1. Emergency scene management and PPE
2. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated external defibrillators (AED)
3. Heart, breathing and stroke related emergencies
4. Wound care, head, neck, spine injuries
5. Environmental and sudden medical emergencies
*This course needs to be completed in its entirety every 3 years. There is no “Recert” program*